Soufflé now supports the ability to manually select relations to inline. A talk was presented on the process at the University of Sydney’s Programming Languages and Compiler research group meeting. Slides for the talk can be found here.
- Fast Parallel Equivalence Relations
- Datalog Disassembly
- Provenance for Large-scale Datalog
- A Smart-Contract Decompiler - Gigahorse
- A Specialized B-Tree for Concurrent Datalog Evaluation
- Brie: A Specialized Trie for Concurrent Datalog
- Equivalence Relations in Soufflé
- High performance data structures in Soufflé
- Provenance in Soufflé
- PLDI Tutorial
- An efficient tunable selective points-to analysis for large codebases
- First conference tutorial
- Soufflé: On Synthesis of Program Analyzers
- Soufflé is open-source!
- On fast large-scale program analysis in Datalog